1. Strict discipline and good behavior by Students among their colleagues and management as
well, students are expected to conduct themselves in a high professional standard upholding
the dignity of the institution and the profession.
2. Attendance of 75% is mandatory in order to be eligible for the prestigious
3. Events, functions, workshops and stars/celebrites visitinteraction with the students are
the extension part of the
4. Following points must be taken care of and adhered to by the students to fulfill the
eligibility criteria to procure
the prestigious certificate/diploma.
- It is mandatory to attend all the practical classes and be punctual.
It is compulsory to participate in all the designated student-productions which carry
the eligibility criteria.
Students wil have to clear all the practica, unated student -productions which carry the
Students have to pay all the financial obligations toanar as D exam Hause Music y him
Academy before the scheduled time.
5. Students won't be allowed to participate in productions and other activities without
fulfiling the financial obligations towards Dream House Music & Film Academy Guwahati.
6. All productions and other media products created by the sivedents in the academy are sole
property of Dream House Music & Film Academy Guwahati. A copy of the student's productions
or media creations can be provided to the concerned student after passing out and filling
7. Students will have to abide by the production rules which shall be provided to students
prior to each production.
Separate production rules will be given to the students for each project.
8. Students are required to deposit 50% of the fee before the session starts.
9. Fee and other charges, once paid, are non-refundable. The amount to be paid for
registration is Rs.5500 of which Rs 5000 will be adjusted in the first installment of the
course fee, provided the individual enrolls themselves in the institution. In case the
registration is not followed by admission then the entire registration fee, once paid, is
non refundable. Student should take admission within three months from the date of
10. Students are required to pay the course fee in three installments - in the first
installment 50% of the course fee needs to be paid, in the second & third installment 25% of
the course fee needs to be paid respectively. This is applicable for all courses whether
it's 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. The management is willing to consider adjustment in the
installment dates as per the student's financial situation.
11. If your fee is not cleared by the due date additional Rs. 250 (rupees two hundred and
fifty) will be charged per day after a grace period of 7 days.
12. Dream House Music & Film Academy Guwahati reserves all rights to make any
changes/up-gradation in course curriculum, faculty, fee structure or training schedule in
any academic session which it deems fit.
13. Till the crisis of COVID-19 has been resolved it is mandatory for the students to get
their body temperature checked at the entry point of the institution and wear mask within
1. All students must go through the rules and regulations at the time of joining
2. Students are strictly prohibited from indulgence in ragging, physical or mental
harassment of any form. It is hereby informed that ragging in any form is a punishable
offense as per the directive of the honorable Supreme Court of India.
3. In case a student is found to be involved in ragging or instigating others to commit such
an act, he/she is liable to be expelled from the institute without any degree or
certificate. There will be no refund provided to the individual.
4. Students are strictly prohibited from smoking, drinking and/or indulging in any other
form of narcotics or drugs, in and around the campus.
5. Students are not permitted to bring in visitors without the permission of the academic
6. A student who suffers from any medical problem during the training period which may be
harmful to self or others is required to inform the responsible official immediately.
7. The institute reserves all rights to expel the student who fails to fulfill the required
8. All bona-fide students have to wear their identity card in the academic premises. Guards
and officials shall have the authority to stop persons who don't wear it.
9. In case of any act of indiscipline committed by the student, the matter will be placed
before the disciplinary committee which has the full authority to take any decision it deems
fit in order to maintain harmony and peace across the campus.
10. The decision of the Dean and Academic head of Dream House Music & Film Academy, Guwahati
shall be final and binding on all matters of the students.
11. The CMD of DH Productionz (India) Pt Limited. (Associated with Post House) has the
authority to make the final and binding decision in all matters of the institution.
12. It must be noted that Dream House Music & Film Academy, Guwahati is a training
institution hence it is not liable for student placement in any of the film and
entertainment industries. A 100% assistance and support will be provided by the institution
in ensuring that the student gets an opportunity to audition for roles/ jobs, but the
selection will happen purely on merit basis and personal preference of the people in charge
13. Dream House Music & Film Academy, Guwahati is not liable to provide employment
opportunities to the students who have acquired the Dream House Music & Film Academy
diploma/certificate. The institute trains the students and adapts them with the required
knowledge and skills to do well in the field they choose to specialise